font-family: 'Arizonia', cursive; Michael Stichauf - "As I understand it now...'til it changes": My first blog.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

My first blog.

I've wanted to check out the "Blogosphere" for quite some time now. I started to seriously look into things after I joined Google+ because I realized that it was a lot of fun being able to express my opinions, as well as interact with people literally around the world. I learned very quickly that, lo and behold, everybody else had opinions as well. I also learned that I'd be challenged on every subject I chose to opine about. Along with being humbled, I realized that this was going to be great because I would end up learning a lot from every bit of feedback I received. So, with that being said, I put this first blog to rest so I can get on with writing my first one with substance.

Thank you, Michael K. Stichauf

No comments:

Post a Comment